In a previous post, we talked about why it is important to communicate regularly with your PTA members. The good news is that managing all of that communication does not need to be a full-time job. All you have to do is pick the right platform for your group communication. SimplyCircle fits the bill on all accounts.
With SimplyCircle, you can:
- Easily share updates, documents, forms and photos with your group members
- Distribute your electronic newsletters
- Publicize events and tasks, and take advantage of the automatic reminders that the platform provides to increase participation
- Solicit and manage volunteers for events and programs
- Communicate one-on-one with another member
- Turn on optional social features which allow all circle members to participate in the discussion, upload photos, or send private messages to each other
- Track and manage your group membership, such as dues payment and card printing status
- Create as many circles as you need: everyone in the school, your officers, your committee chairs, your dues-paying members, your teachers, your fundraising volunteers, etc.
- In each circle, designate as many additional people as you would like as circle managers, so that they can share the load with you and communicate with the circle members
Unlike other group communication tools, SimplyCircle allows you to reach your members right away via email – no sign up is required just to receive your communications. But it still keeps private information private – only those group members who joined your circle and signed up for an account will be able to view documents or photos, post to the group, or participate in the discussion.
SimplyCircle is an online platform that can be easily accessed on a computer, mobile phone or tablet. Everything is mobile-optimized – no pinching and scrolling required! And they have free mobile apps for both iOS and Android.
Wondering how SimplyCircle is different from tools you are using today to communicate with your members? Here’s how SimplyCircle stacks up against alternatives:
- Regular email
- Email marketing services like Constant Contact or Vertical Response
- Online signup services like SignUpGenius or VolunteerSpot
Check it out for yourself and see how easy communicating with your members can be!